Stump removal: it's not something most of us think about daily. Despite that, though, it quickly becomes essential when you need it. Here at Mike's Outdoor Maintenance & Tree Removal, our team provides comprehensive, professional stump removal services you can count on. After you've invested in tree removal, our team can help you get rid of the stump that's left behind, and rid your property of eyesores. Our services are comprehensive, professional, and fast, so you can get back to enjoying your property quickly.
After tree removal, you might think all the hard work is done. That process, however, often doesn't involve stump removal, which can be a lot more involved. While stump removal isn't always easy, working with a professional team will help you get the services you need quickly and easily. Not sure you need to remove that stump? Here are a few good reasons to do so:
- Stumps are ugly. There's no other way to put it: stumps take up valuable space on your property and may decrease the beauty of your landscape.
- They take up space. Who wants a stump taking up space in the yard? Getting rid of them frees up your land for you to use it the way you want it.
- They can be dangerous. While some stumps are tall enough to be visible, others get camouflaged by grass and become a tripping hazard.
Readly to learn more about your stump removal options? Contact Mike's Outdoor Maintenance & Tree Removal for fast, professional tree removal and more: (845) 866-1949.
Just when you thought removing a tree would appease your family's safety concerns, a tree stump becomes its own isolated issue. A left-over tree stump is not only an eyesore and unsafe for children playing in the yard but gets in the way of lawn work and planting a tree in the future. Feeling stumped about this nuisance? Well, Mike's Outdoor Maintenance & Tree Removal is glad to schedule your stump grinding service. A quick, less intensive labored process, stump grinding maximizes your yard space, greatly minimizes the chances of insect infestation and improves the appearance of your lawn. We're stump grinding specialists with a mission to help you expedite thorough and responsible lawn care.
Deciding on whether to get a stump grinding service? Many fail to realize the benefits that come with this type of service. At Mike's Outdoor Maintenance & Tree Removal, we are here to simplify the process and help you understand the advantages you will get with our help. We address many frequently asked questions such as:
- Do you grind the surface roots?
- How much does a stump grinding service cost?
- How deep do you grind the stump?
- Am I able to plant a new tree where you performed a stump grinding service?
- Why should I consider stump grinding service?
- I heard I can use the mulch from the stump grinding process. Please expound on this.
Here at Mike's Outdoor Maintenance & Tree Removal, our unrivaled expertise in tree care stems from years of hands-on training and fieldwork. We have undertaken a dizzying array of stump grinding services in New York. Reduce the possibility of insects plaguing your lawn. Prevent a safety hazard and causing damage to your lawn care equipment by consulting with our stump grinding company based in Monticello about whether stump grinding is right for you.